Yoga teacher training with bonus free YOGA OF FOOD for JUNE Course
RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training at
Taksu Spa – Bali (Ubud)
Dive into this perfect atmosphere to learn the art of teaching yoga and practicing meditation.
Ubud is a vibrant town in the centre of Bali. For more than a century it has been the islands predominant center for fine arts, dance and healing.
Ubud offers culture, comfort, nature and inspiration, not to mention a variety of amazing cafes and restaurants. Deliciously healthy meals cost less then $5, you can get everything here, from wheat grass shots to raw choc cake, affordable massage and body/beauty spa treatments.
Ubud is surrounded by most of the things that bring people to Bali — scenic rice fields, small villages, art and craft communities, ancient temples, palaces, jungle and rivers. It’s central location makes it easy to get from Ubud to the mountains, beaches, and major towns. The climate is humid all year round and it can rain heavily at times, so be sure to bring wet weather gear.
Dates for 2013
Early bird special $3350
$1000 deposit required on booking to secure your spot
- Full course fee
- Bonus yoga of food
- Healthy breakfast everyday at Taksu (excluding days off)
- 2 full body treatments of your choice at Taksu
BONUS FREE YOGA OF FOOD FOR MAY COURSE ONLY
- Normally the yoga of food is valued at $650 (see below for what is included in the May Yoga Of Food)
Yoga of Food
To make your experience a life transforming one, we’ve invited qualified health coach and nutritional therapist Alice Duzevich to be part of our team for the May 2013 RYT 200 hour Teacher Training in Bali.
This month Yoga meets Food in a dynamic interplay of creativity, flexibility, stamina, vitality and balance. Cultivating these qualities from the inside out can be achieved on your
mat and in your kitchen. Bringing the two together is a perfect marriage where
one compliments and supports the other, allowing you the flexibility, balance and
freedom to fulfill your highest potential.
In the yoga of Food you will learn:
- Basic Macrobiotic principles that will guide you in achieving balance.
- How to determine your Ayurvedic Prakriti and eat to support your personal constitution and condition.
- Dealing with food cravings and understanding what your body is telling you when you’re craving certain foods or tastes.
- Understanding your personal dietary needs, whether raw foods, detoxifying or fortifying foods.
- How to access your inner “masterchef” and achieve culinary greatness
- A creative and dynamic approach to creating recipes that not only taste delicious but leave you feeling nourished and balanced.
- A broad range of dishes, both raw and cooked, created using natures abundance of whole grains, vegetables, sea vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds.
- Alkaline balance in foods.
- Understanding your personal dietary needs, whether raw foods, detoxifying
or fortifying foods.
- How to set up and stock a whole foods kitchen.
- A morning or afternoon in the kitchen with Alice, creating a range of dishes,
both raw and cooked, using nature’s abundance of whole grains, vegetables,
fruits, sea vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds.
Accommodation Options (please organize your own accommodation)
The accommodation listed here is a motor bike ride away from Taksu (where the yoga training is being held) Students can hire motor bikes for $5 per day, this can be organized once here, it is a good way to get around Ubud, however you do this at your own risk.
Visa Information: Students should apply for a ‘tourist visa’
30 day visas are obtainable on entry to Bali (for most countries). If you want to stay longer than 30 days you can now extend your visa for an extra 30 days while you are in Bali for a fee of $25